Stiltz Homelifts are a reliable and efficient mobility solution, but occasionally, you may encounter an issue. To help you troubleshoot common problems, we have compiled a list of basic tips. However, if basic troubleshooting doesn’t resolve the issue, it’s crucial to schedule a service call with a trained Mobility123 technician to ensure the safe and efficient operation of your Stiltz Homelift.
Basic Troubleshooting Tips and Descriptions:
- Verify power supply: Check that the Homelift is connected to a working power outlet and that the main power switch is turned on.
- Inspect door locks and interlocks: Ensure all Homelift doors are securely closed and that the interlock mechanisms are functioning correctly. The Homelift will not operate if the doors are not locked in place.
- Check control panel: Examine the control panel for any visible damage or malfunctioning buttons. If necessary, reset the Homelift by turning off the main power switch, waiting for a few seconds, and then turning it back on.
- Review error codes: If your Homelift displays an error code, consult the user manual for information about the specific issue and follow the recommended troubleshooting steps.
- Examine around the lift: Inspect above and below the lift for any obstructions, such as debris or foreign objects, that may be causing the Homelift to malfunction.
- Test the emergency phone or communication system: Ensure the emergency phone or communication system is working correctly and can establish a connection to the outside in case of an emergency.
When to Call a Mobility123 Trained Technician:
If basic troubleshooting tips do not resolve your Stiltz Homelift issue, it’s essential to schedule a service call with a trained Mobility123 technician for the following reasons:
- Safety: Attempting to repair a Homelift without proper training can result in further damage or compromise the safety features, increasing the risk of accidents.
- Expertise: Mobility123 technicians have the necessary training and experience to quickly diagnose and resolve issues, ensuring your Homelift operates efficiently and safely.
- Warranty protection: Performing repairs on your own may void the manufacturer’s warranty. Trusting a trained technician ensures that your Homelift remains under warranty and that any repairs are performed to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Preventative maintenance: A service call not only addresses the current issue but also allows the technician to identify and prevent potential future problems, saving you time and money in the long run.
While basic troubleshooting tips can help resolve some common Stiltz Homelift issues, it’s crucial to schedule a service call with a trained Mobility123 technician if you’re unable to fix the problem. Our technicians prioritize safety, efficiency, and customer satisfaction, ensuring your Homelift remains a reliable mobility solution. Visit our website at https://www.mobility123.com/ or contact us to schedule a service call or learn more about our Homelift maintenance services.