Do you or a loved one need help climbing stairs? You may be interested in purchasing a curved stairlift. Curved stairlifts allow those who have difficulty with stairs to travel up and down them with ease. This buying guide will provide you with information on what to look for when purchasing a curved stairlift and how to find the best one for your needs. We're also going to discuss the advantages of curved stair lifts to help you make an informed decision about whether or not this type of stairlift is right for you.
At Mobility123 serving New Jersey, Philadelphia, and the surrounding areas, we have a wide of stairlifts for sale. Whether you're looking for a curved stairlift or a straight stairlift, we have a model that will suit your needs. We also offer consultations to help you determine which stairlift is right for your home. Contact us today to learn more about the advantages of curved stair lifts.
Curved Stairlifts Benefits for Home
If you have difficulty climbing stairs, a curved stairlift can make your life much easier. With a curved stairlift, you won't have to worry about getting up and down the stairs. You'll be able to go about your daily activities with ease. Curved stairlifts also offer several other benefits, including:
- Improved safety - With a curved stairlift, you won't have to worry about falling down the stairs. These stairlifts are designed to be safe and secure, so you can relax knowing that you're protected from falls.
- Increased independence - With a stairlift, you won't have to rely on others to help you get up and down the stairs. You'll be able to do it on your own, which can help you or your loved one regain independence.
- Convenience - Curved stairlifts are very convenient. You won't have to take the time to walk up and down the stairs. You can simply sit back and relax as the stairlift does all the work for you. You'll be able to get where you need to go without any hassle. And, these curved ones extend the rail, allowing you to park away from the staircase when not in use.
- Affordable - When you compare a stairlift with other home modifications, such as an elevator, you'll find that stairlifts are much more affordable. This makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
How to Choose the Best Curved Stairlift
Now that you know the advantages of curved stair lifts, you may be wondering how to choose the best one for your needs. There are a few things you'll want to keep in mind when making your decision, and we'll discuss them below to help you understand them better.
- Strong and sturdy design - You're already worried about your safety going up and down the stairs. You don't need a stairlift that's going to add to your anxiety. Look for a model that has a strong and sturdy design. It should be made of high-quality materials that can withstand years of use.
- Smooth operation - You don't want a stairlift that's going to jolt you as it moves. Go for a model that has a smooth operation. It should start and stop gradually to prevent you from being jarred. If it doesn't operate smoothly, it'll only make your anxiety worse.
- Easy to use - The last thing you want is a stairlift that's difficult to operate. Your curved stairlift of choice should be easy to use. The controls should be within easy reach, and the stairlift should be easy to get in and out of. Since you'll be using it daily, it must be user-friendly.
- It should be quiet - If you have a stairlift that's noisy, it'll only add to your anxiety. There are lots of modern models that run quietly, so there's no reason to put up with a loud stairlift. You shouldn't have to worry about waking up your family or disturbing your neighbors when you use your stairlift.
- Battery backup - If the power goes out, you don't want to be stuck at the top or bottom of the stairs. A good curved stairlift will have a battery backup that kicks in when the power goes out. This way, you can still use your stairlift even when there's no power.
- Choose a reputable brand - There are lots of stairlift brands on the market, but not all of them are created equal. Do your research and choose a reputable brand that has a good track record. This way, you can be sure that you're getting a quality stairlift that will last for years to come.
With all the advantages of curved stair lifts, it's no wonder they're becoming so popular. If you or a loved one struggles with stairs, a stairlift may be the perfect solution. Welcome to Mobility123, your one-stop shop for stairlifts. We only deal with strong, sturdy, and high-quality models that are sure to give you years of trouble-free service. Our stairlifts are easy to use and come with a battery backup for peace of mind. Call (609) 385-9575 today.